- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of DevOps Best practices for our new product.
- Develop, support, and maintain web-based applications.
- Work effectively with clients to document their business requirements.
- Analyze, design and development of the code to integrate the functional workflow.
- Develop and manage Database Servers using MySQL which can handle millions of transactions.
- Hosting the application on Linux Server hosting using cloud platform (AWS) and SSH (Secure Shell Protocol).
- Writing conversion scripts to convert existing COBAL applications data into MySQL database, normalize database structure.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, adapt it to new hardware, or upgrade interfaces and improve performance. Knowledge on software integrations using custom Rest API clients.
- Testing and fixing bugs of the applications or other coding related issues.
Master’s degree in Computer Science.
Farmington Hills, MI