DenDox Software Enhancements:
· Move files to other folders within DenDox by using drag and drop.
· Allow special characters when naming files (i.e. -_$/#).
· Improved, easy to read notification boxes.
· Ability to create customized folders for patients, office and shared office.
· Ability to delete a universal folder for a specific patient.
· Option to save or cancel when renaming a file.
· Help Icon now displays at the top right. Users can access help files for FAQ.
· Fixed errors with the “Move To” function.
· View deleted files under Office and Shared Office for users with a level 5 clearance or higher.
· Changed permissions for level 4 and 5 users, deleted folders will be hidden but not actually deleted from the system.
· Corrected formatting for Shared Office title.
· Pop up displays for file updates/changes.
· Document version history displays under document info.
· Fixed multiple uploads errors when under Office tab.
DropDox Software Enhancements:
· Check Box added to the sign in window. When checked, the user will stay signed in even when closing out of the application until they log out officially.
· Allow special character when renaming files (i.e. -_$/#).
· Select and delete multiple documents in the Job Details window instead of having to select one at a time.
· Drag mulitple documents into folders by holding down the SHIFT button.
· Document information displays to verify successful upload into DenDox.
· Check box created in the Folder Settings Dialog to give users the choice of automatically opening a document when using Virtual Print.
· DropDox sign in box displays ON TOP of all other open programs for easy access.
· Blank documents are no longer created when using Virtual Print in DropDox.